TESTING SITE RULES & PROCEDURES
Arizona Rapid COVID offers convenient, rapid antigen COVID-19 testing in Scottsdale and Gilbert with same-day results.
- Upon successful registration to our portal and scheduling of an appointment, please retain your portal log in information as we will be sending your test results via your patient account. Click here.
- State-issued photo ID (drivers license, state-issue ID card) is required for an Arizona COVID test to be performed. We are only able to test residents of Maricopa County.
- Payment is due upon scheduling of appointment. We are not able to provide refunds for same day appointments.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Please follow on-site directions for entrance to testing facility and designated parking areas. You must remain in your vehicle at all times. We are not able to offer testing to persons arriving on bicycle, motorcycle, or on foot.
- You and all persons accompanying you must wear a mask (covering your mouth and nose) while at the testing facility.
- You will receive results via our patient portal. It is important to provide an accurate email address in order to access your results. You will receive an email once results are available on the portal website.
- For more information please read the FDA Fact Sheet for Patients regarding COVID-19 antigen testing.